This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 38634 (Take 2)
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 20:08:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 38634 (Take 2)
- References: <51D4A302 dot 6010608 at oracle dot com> <51D59BB4 dot 6040805 at redhat dot com>
Jason Merrill <email@example.com> ha scritto:
>Since newdecl points to the same tree node as decl1, I don't see what
>difference this would make.
Yeah ;) I think it would if instead of tree newdecl = decl1 I had copy_node (decl1), right? But I understand it's normally not needed...
And I'm not too worried about making
>changes to a decl that's erroneous anyway.
>Your earlier patch, plus removing the FIXME, is OK.
Will do, thanks!