This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 38634 (Take 2)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 08:58:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 38634 (Take 2)
- References: <51D4A302 dot 6010608 at oracle dot com>
On 07/03/2013 03:17 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
In the first try, bailing out early in case of error without undoing the
committed changes to decl1 made me a little nervous. The below variant
works at first on newdecl and only if push_template_decl goes well,
copies it back to decl1. Still passes testing on x86_64-linux.
Since newdecl points to the same tree node as decl1, I don't see what
difference this would make. And I'm not too worried about making
changes to a decl that's erroneous anyway.
Your earlier patch, plus removing the FIXME, is OK.