This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR 57692
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 19:24:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR 57692
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D4099330003A43B6DD at FMSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
On Wed, 26 Jun 2013, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> This patch will fix a FAIL in one of the test cases for array notations. The reason for fail is that the array sizes were huge and thus it was causing a stack overflow. This patch should fix the issue. I am committing this patch as semi-obvious. I am willing to revert this change if anyone has objections.
> 2013-06-25 Balaji V. Iyer <email@example.com>
> * c-c++-common/cilk-plus/AN/gather_scatter.c: Fixed a bug of stack
> overflow due to size of arrays.
It looks like this is the same situation as PR57766.
(You're already CC:ed on it. Is your @gcc.gnu.org email
address correctly redirected?)