This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [Patch] microMIPS cleanup for testsuite
- From: "Moore, Catherine" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Moore, Catherine" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 19:11:20 +0000
- Subject: RE: [Patch] microMIPS cleanup for testsuite
- References: <FD3DCEAC5B03E9408544A1E416F11242F8FFE72F at NA-MBX-04 dot mgc dot mentorg dot com> <87vc4s232p dot fsf at talisman dot default>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Richard Sandiford [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 3:07 PM
> To: Moore, Catherine
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [Patch] microMIPS cleanup for testsuite
> "Moore, Catherine" <Catherine_Moore@mentor.com> writes:
> > This is another small microMIPS cleanup, this time for the testsuite. Okay?
> OK, thanks. I assume this is really a fix rather than a cleanup though?
> "Cleanup" to me means "make things look prettier", but it sounds like
> these tests were failing as-is.
Yes, they were failing.