This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: unordered containers: reuse nodes on assignment
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: FranÃois Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 23:35:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: unordered containers: reuse nodes on assignment
- References: <51D083D4 dot 9090401 at gmail dot com> <61ed3bee-3e86-44ce-88a3-32d3f08f2126 at email dot android dot com> <51D08A74 dot 1020909 at oracle dot com> <51D1D9F3 dot 9090709 at gmail dot com>
On 07/01/2013 09:35 PM, FranÃois Dumont wrote:
This is it indeed, I am surprised this problem is so old, a Standard
issue perhaps ? If not I might add it to my todo list.
Yesterday I had a look and I think it's just a bug, I found in Bugzilla
a duplicate too, and another resolved Jon some time ago.