This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] C++14 support for binary literals says Noinstead of Yes
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:28:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] C++14 support for binary literals says Noinstead of Yes
- References: <517B5C15 dot 1090008 at verizon dot net> <20130427065931 dot GW28963 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <517D7386 dot 3060102 at redhat dot com> <517FE205 dot 4080204 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:23:49AM -0400, Jason Merrill wrote:
> I've updated the webpage.
Perhaps it would be nice if we had some testsuite coverage for it too,
right now unless I'm blind there are exactly 2 testcases, using one 0b...
number in each in g++.dg/.
At least port gcc.dg/binary-constants-*.c to C++ (or move to c-c++-common/)
and perhaps have something where the numbers are used in some C++ only
contexts (templates, constexprs, whatever).