This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Emit error for negative _Alignas alignment values
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:28:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Emit error for negative _Alignas alignment values
- References: <20130403134820 dot GA796 at atmel dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1304241518050 dot 16169 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20130425064003 dot GA773 at atmel dot com>
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013, Senthil Kumar Selvaraj wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 03:18:51PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > On Wed, 3 Apr 2013, Senthil Kumar Selvaraj wrote:
> > > 2013-04-03 Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > >
> > > * c-common.c (check_user_alignment): Emit error for negative values
> > >
> > > * gcc.dg/c1x-align-3.c: Add test for negative power of 2
> > OK (but note there should be a "." at the end of each ChangeLog entry).
> Fixed now. I also moved the test case change into its own Changelog. Could
> someone commit it for me please, as I don't have commit access?
Joseph S. Myers