This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, libfortran] Simplify SYSTEM_CLOCK implementation
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 15:49:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libfortran] Simplify SYSTEM_CLOCK implementation
- References: <CAO9iq9FXUWYPvt1kO2074gP6WGitcK1MqVqjXEVYmVgaVcRwbg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/28/2013 01:16 PM, Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> while looking at system_clock due to the recent Windows patches, it
> occurred to me that the Unix versions can be simplified somewhat. The
> attached patch does this.
> Regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, Ok for trunk?
OK for trunk. Thanks!