This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix bootstrap with go (uninit warning with ab edges)
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:20:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix bootstrap with go (uninit warning with ab edges)
- References: <20130425220258 dot GL28963 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 2013-04-25 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> * tree-ssa-uninit.c (compute_uninit_opnds_pos): In functions
> with nonlocal goto receivers or returns twice calls, ignore
> unininitialized values from abnormal edges to nl goto receiver
> or returns twice call.
> * gcc.dg/setjmp-5.c: New test.
Thanks for looking into this. This is PR 57045.