This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Negate with Compare instruction
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: "Hurugalawadi, Naveen" <Naveen dot Hurugalawadi at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:55:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Negate with Compare instruction
- References: <c1cc5b8796434ffe9b7f8f9291af7850 at SN2PR07MB029 dot namprd07 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <51714F69 dot 9050401 at arm dot com> <ef2233edd7b8400c8eebc9273c403113 at SN2PR07MB029 dot namprd07 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
Looks OK to me. Thank you.
On 22 April 2013 08:15, Hurugalawadi, Naveen
>>> This and the preceding scan are the same pattern. So if either passes
>>> you'll fail to detect a failure in the other.
> Thanks for the suggestion.
> Please find attached the modified patch as per your suggestions.
> Please review the same and let me know if there should be any
> further modifications in it.