This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch for latest lra changes.
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 21:45:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: patch for latest lra changes.
- References: <5177FEED dot 8080802 at redhat dot com>
On 04/24/2013 05:49 PM, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
The following patch incorporates some LRA changes on lra and mike-lra
branches. I am committing them to get a better testing of them for
x86/x86-64 on trunk.
Just in case nobody reported it already, when the patch went in these
regressions appeared on x86_64-linux: