This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: change_address in rs6000_secondary_reload_inner
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:55:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: change_address in rs6000_secondary_reload_inner
- References: <20130424130711 dot GR22536 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> This one is in response to a comment made by Ulrich Weigand. Refer
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2011-03/msg01804.html for why
> replace_equiv_address_nv is better than change_address in this reload
> related function. Bootstrapped etc. powerpc64-linux.
> * config/rs6000/rs6000.c (rs6000_secondary_reload_inner): Use
This is okay, although probably is not important after LRA replacement.