This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.7] Fix a couple of C++isms
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 23:19:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [4.7] Fix a couple of C++isms
- References: <7725102 dot aKVEupMyhz at polaris> <51745678 dot 7010604 at redhat dot com>
> Umm, I thought declaring at first use (or near first use) was one of the
> approved C++-isms?
You probably missed the [4.7] in the subject.