This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.7] Fix a couple of C++isms
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 15:13:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: [4.7] Fix a couple of C++isms
- References: <7725102 dot aKVEupMyhz at polaris>
On 04/21/2013 01:59 AM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
Umm, I thought declaring at first use (or near first use) was one of the
Bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-suse-linux, applied as obvious.
2013-04-21 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
* cfgexpand.c (avoid_complex_debug_insns): Fix C++ism.
* parser.c (cp_parser_late_return_type_opt): Likewise.