This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ping, Patch, testsuite] Add -gdwarf to dg-options in debug/dwarf2 testcases
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mikestump at comcast dot net, janisjo at codesourcery dot com, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:18:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Ping, Patch, testsuite] Add -gdwarf to dg-options in debug/dwarf2 testcases
- References: <20130411100603 dot GC1759 at atmel dot com> <20130418141628 dot GB7656 at atmel dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 07:46:30PM +0530, Senthil Kumar Selvaraj wrote:
Shouldn't dwarf2.exp just prepend that to options instead?
If all tests in dwarf2/ directory are supposed to have it, then it just
should be done in one place.