This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix linking with -findirect-dispatch
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:13:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix linking with -findirect-dispatch
- References: <mvmy5ciub3i dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <20130416083855 dot GM12880 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> writes:
> That doesn't look right, if -findirect-dispatch now newly needs
> _Jv_MonitorExit (when has that been added?), then the symbol should
> be added to libgcj_bc.so.
libgcj_bc.so is just a dummy library. You need to look at the installed
file, not the one in the build directory.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."