This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch][mips] split mips_reorg in pre- and post-dbr_schedule parts
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, rsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:09:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch][mips] split mips_reorg in pre- and post-dbr_schedule parts
- References: <CABu31nNszgWG13tTb_hZGw3DTnh0F9XN598+tPPUDKs1Uk1gkA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/14/2013 08:20 AM, Steven Bosscher wrote:
The rtl, jump & reorg bits are fine with me. I don't know enough about
the MIPS specific bits to comment on them in any meaningful way.
This patch splits mips_reorg.c in a pre-dbr_schedule part and a new,
machine specific post-dbr_schedule pass. With this patch,
cleanup_barriers and dbr_schedule can be static functions again.
Cross-built&tested mips-sim. OK for trunk?
* config/mips/mips.c: Include tree-pass.h.
(mips_reorg): Split in pre- and post-dbr_schedule parts.
(mips_machine_reorg2): Move mips_reorg post-dbr_schedule parts here.
(pass_mips_machine_reorg2): New machine specific pass.
(insert_pass_mips_machine_reorg2): New pass plugin definition.
(mips_option_override): Register the new pass.
* rtl.h (cleanup_barriers): Remove prototype.
* jump.c (cleanup_barriers): Make static.
* reorg.c (dbr_schedule): Likewise.