This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Buildstat update for 4.8
- From: "Tom G. Christensen" <tgc at jupiterrise dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:53:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Buildstat update for 4.8
- References: <20130402191839 dot GA10413 at odin dot tgcnet> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1304132120560 dot 1745 at trevally dot site>
On 04/15/2013 01:36 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013, Tom G. Christensen wrote:
First round of results for gcc 4.8.x.
There's something in that patch that you probably did not mean
Missing: 4.8.0#x86_64-winnix-linux-gnu (arch/tune amdfam10/amdfam10)#http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2013-03/msg03331.html
Missing: 4.8.0#x86_64-winnix-linux-gnu (arch/tune amdfam10/bdver2)#http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2013-03/msg03334.html
Missing: 4.8.0#x86_64-winnix-linux-gnu (arch/tune bdver2/bdver2)#http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2013-03/msg03332.html
Missing: 4.8.0#x86_64-winnix-linux-gnu (arch/tune none/none)#http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2013-03/msg03333.html
It seems I accidentally took the output from my check script instead of
only cvs diff.
I already did when I prepared the patch. I chose to ignore them hence
why they are marked as missing.
Are you planning to
look into those results above?
Those results were posted as data points for this mail:
The non-standard host triplet used served no other purpose than easy
identification for the readers of that mail.
I suppose I could add them but should I then add them to the canonical