This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM][10/n] Split scc patterns using cond_exec
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Greta Yorsh <Greta dot Yorsh at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, "paul at codesourcery dot com" <paul at codesourcery dot com>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:06:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM][10/n] Split scc patterns using cond_exec
- References: <000401ce376d$7ade8750$709b95f0$ at email@example.com>
On 12/04/13 12:04, Greta Yorsh wrote:
This patch converts define_insn into define_insn_and_split to split
some alternatives of movsicc_insn and some scc patterns that cannot be
expressed using movsicc. The patch emits cond_exec RTL insns.
Tested as part of the series for splitting arm.md patterns that output
multiple asm instructions.
Ok for trunk?
2013-02-19 Greta Yorsh <Greta.Yorsh@arm.com>
* config/arm/arm.md (movsicc_insn): Convert define_insn into
(cmpsi2_addneg, subsi3_compare): Convert to named patterns.