This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, AARCH64] Define REVERSIBLE_CC_MODE
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: "Hurugalawadi, Naveen" <Naveen dot Hurugalawadi at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:21:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AARCH64] Define REVERSIBLE_CC_MODE
- References: <F3068DEED1A463459E0887A091B1549338091D at BY2PRD0710MB364 dot namprd07 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
Naveen, I've committed your original REVERSIBLE_CC_MODE patch.
On 8 January 2013 05:09, Hurugalawadi, Naveen
> AARCH64 back-end defines REVERSE_CONDITION but not REVERSIBLE_CC_MODE.
> REVERSE_CONDITION is used only in case REVERSIBLE_CC_MODE (mode) is
> Please find attached the patch that defines REVERSIBLE_CC_MODE for
> aarch64 back-end. Please review the patch and let me know if there should be any
> Build and tested on aarch64-thunder-elf (using Cavium's internal
> 2013-01-08 Naveen H.S <Naveen.Hurugalawadi@caviumnetworks.com>
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.h (REVERSIBLE_CC_MODE): Define.