This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Add -gdwarf option to make gcc generate DWARF with the default version
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:08:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Add -gdwarf option to make gcc generate DWARF with the default version
- References: <20130410132502 dot GA28317 at atmel dot com> <20130411070808 dot GJ16463 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20130411090245 dot GB1759 at atmel dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 02:32:51PM +0530, Senthil Kumar Selvaraj wrote:
> 2013-04-11 Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc/opts.c : Fix formatting and add comment.
The ChangeLog entry should have been
* opts.c (common_handle_option): Fix formatting and add FALLTHRU
or so (no gcc/ prefix, paths are always relative to the ChangeLog file
where the changes are recorded, and you need to include the name of the
function). Committed with those changes.