This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR48762
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 06:56:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR48762
- References: <20130408120847 dot GK24873 at redhat dot com> <5941221 dot gDW1ZyEhZb at polaris> <20130409111349 dot GA14821 at redhat dot com>
On 04/09/2013 05:13 AM, Marek Polacek wrote:
On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 11:45:04AM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
Alternatively, we can bump the minimum of that param, as usual ;)
Let's do that and bump it to 1, my understanding is that 0 and 1 are
equivalent for this param.
Alright. So ok to apply this one (trunk/4.8)?
2013-04-09 Marek Polacek <email@example.com>
* params.def (PARAM_MAX_CSE_INSNS): Increase the minimum
value to 1.