This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, trivial] Make type_hash_lookup, type_hash_add static
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at kugelworks dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 11:05:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, trivial] Make type_hash_lookup, type_hash_add static
- References: <FCB25E05-B856-4346-B636-CC2FC52D6F40 at kugelworks dot com>
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Maxim Kuvyrkov <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch makes type_hash_lookup and type_hash_add in tree.c static. These functions are used only within tree.c, and I don't think there is any reason to export low-level interface to type hashing anyway.
> Will commit in 2 days unless someone complains. Bootstrapped on x86_64-linux-gnu.
> Maxim Kuvyrkov