This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [wwwdocs] Updating svn.html
- From: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 23:48:38 +0000
- Subject: RE: [wwwdocs] Updating svn.html
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D40993300016D81103 at FMSMSX102 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1304072353350 dot 1891 at trevally dot site>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Gerald Pfeifer [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 5:55 PM
> To: Iyer, Balaji V
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Updating svn.html
> Hi Balaji,
> On Wed, 3 Apr 2013, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
> > I would like to add information about the Cilkplus branch into the
> > svn.html webpage. Here is the patch for it (I generated it using cvs
> > diff -p svn.html). Is this OK to commit? Am I sending this to the
> > correct location/mailing list?
> this looks fine, thank you!
> For changes like this, you can just go ahead in the future and just post and
> commit them.
Thanks Gerald. I committed the change.