This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Updating svn.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 23:55:07 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Updating svn.html
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D40993300016D81103 at FMSMSX102 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
On Wed, 3 Apr 2013, Iyer, Balaji V wrote:
> I would like to add information about the Cilkplus branch into the
> svn.html webpage. Here is the patch for it (I generated it using cvs
> diff -p svn.html). Is this OK to commit? Am I sending this to the
> correct location/mailing list?
this looks fine, thank you!
For changes like this, you can just go ahead in the future and just
post and commit them.