This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,ARM][1/n] New patterns for subtract with carry
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramrad01 at arm dot com>
- To: Greta Yorsh <Greta dot Yorsh at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, "paul at codesourcery dot com" <paul at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 16:33:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,ARM][1/n] New patterns for subtract with carry
- References: <001101ce0e05$f5928a50$e0b79ef0$ at firstname.lastname@example.org> <001301ce0e06$bbd193f0$3374bbd0$ at email@example.com> <51279CF4 dot 3010809 at arm dot com> <B393A6715F47FC43935D96EA15105EFF3F95D287B4 at GEORGE dot Emea dot Arm dot com>
On 04/05/13 16:26, Greta Yorsh wrote:
From: Richard Earnshaw
Sent: 22 February 2013 16:30
To: Greta Yorsh
Cc: GCC Patches; Ramana Radhakrishnan; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Subject: Re: [PATCH,ARM][1/n] New patterns for subtract with carry
On 18/02/13 18:35, Greta Yorsh wrote:
Add patterns to handle various subtract with carry operations.
These patterns match RTL insns emitted by splitters
for DImode operations such as subdi, negdi, and cmpdi.
2013-02-14 Greta Yorsh <Greta.Yorsh@arm.com>
* config/arm/arm.md (subsi3_carryin, subsi3_carryin_const):
Not ok. RSC does not exist in Thumb state.
I'm attaching an updated patch. I changed the condition of rsbsi3_carryin_shift pattern and added "arch" attribute to subsi3_carryin as appropriate.
I have also tested the patch again on the recent trunk along with all other patching in this series, which have already been approved. No regressions.
Ok for trunk?