This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM] Fix signed-unsigned comparison warning
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramrad01 at arm dot com>
- To: Kyrylo Tkachov <Kyrylo dot Tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 15:59:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM] Fix signed-unsigned comparison warning
- References: <01b601ce320d$ab10ed60$0132c820$ at email@example.com>
On 04/05/13 15:55, Kyrylo Tkachov wrote:
This patch fixes a warning in arm.c about a comparison between signed and
This is usually harmless, but during bootstrap we compile with -Werror and
into an error. The fix is a one-liner.
Tested to make sure warning goes away and did a regtest run for
Ok for trunk?
2013-04-05 Kyrylo Tkachov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/arm/arm.c (arm_expand_builtin): Change fcode
type to unsigned int.