This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] C++11: Observers for the three 'handler functions'
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 12:53:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] C++11: Observers for the three 'handler functions'
- References: <CAH6eHdTS2xLDPughh7obu67ishe0Dpw3jvodUtFrF1jNKPrT8Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <515C164F dot 6030505 at oracle dot com>
On 3 April 2013 12:45, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> On 04/03/2013 02:09 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> This patch implements
> Thanks Jon. I'm seeing abi_check fails which seem related. Could you please
> double check?
Ah sorry, I didn't commit the change to add GLIBCXX_3.4.19 to the
known_versions. I'll do that later today.