This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: *ping* Re: [Patch, Fortran, 4.9] Minor FINAL preparation patch
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 23:41:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: *ping* Re: [Patch, Fortran, 4.9] Minor FINAL preparation patch
- References: <51405455 dot 4090705 at net-b dot de> <5152C191 dot 9080203 at net-b dot de> <515750D2 dot 8080608 at net-b dot de>
*** PING ***
The patch is rather simple and almost three weeks old ... Even if it is
mostly a no-op patch (as long as FINAL is disabled), I'd like to get it
out of my tree.
The patch is fine, as far as I can see.
OK for trunk.