This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++concepts] Reducing requirements
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at axiomatics dot org>
- To: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:45:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [c++concepts] Reducing requirements
- References: <CANq5SysdwUQ_CBv09Pv6wXqWbth0xCknC-tS7cZ86=-OeecPUQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Andrew Sutton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Implements reduction of requirements into the constraints language:
| logical formulas comprised of atomic propositions. Calls to constraint
| predicates are recursively inlined in the resulting expression. All
| other calls are treated as atoms.
| 2013-03-01 Andrew Sutton <email@example.com>
Forgot to add: the ChangeLog goes into ChangeLog.concepts.