This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AARCH64] Add SHORT scalar load/store using B/H registers
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:28:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AARCH64] Add SHORT scalar load/store using B/H registers
- References: <000401ce2bd7$e434c670$ac9e5350$ at email@example.com>
On 28/03/13 17:15, Sofiane Naci wrote:
This patch adds support in AArch64 for scalar loads and stores to and from
This has been tested with a full regression run on aarch64-elf.
OK for trunk and 4.8?
OK for trunk.