This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AARCH64] Add SHORT scalar move
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:27:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AARCH64] Add SHORT scalar move
- References: <000001ce2bd7$c7e4d9b0$57ae8d10$ at email@example.com>
On 28/03/13 17:15, Sofiane Naci wrote:
This patch adds support in AArch64 for scalar moves to and from vector
registers in SHORT modes.
This has been tested with a full regression run on aarch64-elf.
OK for trunk and 4.8?
OK for trunk.