This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cilkplus-merge] rewrite __sec_reduce* builtin handling to use <.def> infrastructure
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:58:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [cilkplus-merge] rewrite __sec_reduce* builtin handling to use <.def> infrastructure
- References: <51536A45 dot 6020506 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1303272208510 dot 30084 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 03/27/13 17:10, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
On Wed, 27 Mar 2013, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
Is this OK for the branch? I'd like to get a nod of approval before
committing to the branch, as to aid in review, but if you prefer that I just
commit at will, and then post a big "cilk plus array notation" patch to the
list, I can do this instead. It just seems easier to fix stuff incrementally,
as suggestions and fixes are piling up for both Balaji and myself.
I'm expecting the two of you to deal with reviews for the branch and then
repost a big patch against trunk once you think all the comments have been
addressed. But this looks like the sort of thing I was expecting for
cleaning up the built-in function handling.
Ah, ok. Will do.