This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cilkplus-merge] rewrite __sec_reduce* builtin handling to use <.def> infrastructure
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:10:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [cilkplus-merge] rewrite __sec_reduce* builtin handling to use <.def> infrastructure
- References: <51536A45 dot 6020506 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, 27 Mar 2013, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> Is this OK for the branch? I'd like to get a nod of approval before
> committing to the branch, as to aid in review, but if you prefer that I just
> commit at will, and then post a big "cilk plus array notation" patch to the
> list, I can do this instead. It just seems easier to fix stuff incrementally,
> as suggestions and fixes are piling up for both Balaji and myself.
I'm expecting the two of you to deal with reviews for the branch and then
repost a big patch against trunk once you think all the comments have been
addressed. But this looks like the sort of thing I was expecting for
cleaning up the built-in function handling.
Joseph S. Myers