This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch][cilkplus-merge] Fix a bug in one of the test cases
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: "Iyer\, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches\ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:48:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch][cilkplus-merge] Fix a bug in one of the test cases
- References: <BF230D13CA30DD48930C31D40993300016D7F626 at FMSMSX102 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com>
- Reply-to: aldyh at redhat dot com
"Iyer, Balaji V" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Not sure if this went out or not...
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Iyer, Balaji V
>> Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:25 AM
>> To: 'GCC Patches (email@example.com)'
>> Subject: [patch][cilkplus-merge] Fix a bug in one of the test cases
>> Hello Everyone,
>> This patch will fix a bug in one of the test cases. Is it OK
>> for pushing?
Yes, you mentioned this was to silence a warning so the test would pass.