This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Do not disable -fomit-frame-pointer on !ACCUMULATE_OUTGOING_ARGS targets
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:08:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: Do not disable -fomit-frame-pointer on !ACCUMULATE_OUTGOING_ARGS targets
- References: <1376739 dot Jx8uRcIPDP at polaris> <51506DC9 dot 3020402 at redhat dot com> <2212211 dot 9j9Tq3FWAK at polaris>
On 03/26/2013 03:29 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
>> Heh. We've actually fixed this now -- unwind info generation aware of
>> the cfg is exactly what pass_dwarf2_frame does. So I guess this comment
>> has been out of date since gcc 4.7.
> I see, thanks. So what do you suggest doing at this point? Entirely remove
> the block of code? But AFAICS pass_dwarf2_frame isn't always enabled. Apply
> the patch anyway with the appropriate additional conditions?
Isn't pass_dwarf2_frame enabled whenever we're generating any unwind info?