This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Do not disable -fomit-frame-pointer on !ACCUMULATE_OUTGOING_ARGS targets
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:29:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Do not disable -fomit-frame-pointer on !ACCUMULATE_OUTGOING_ARGS targets
- References: <1376739 dot Jx8uRcIPDP at polaris> <51506DC9 dot 3020402 at redhat dot com>
> Heh. We've actually fixed this now -- unwind info generation aware of
> the cfg is exactly what pass_dwarf2_frame does. So I guess this comment
> has been out of date since gcc 4.7.
I see, thanks. So what do you suggest doing at this point? Entirely remove
the block of code? But AFAICS pass_dwarf2_frame isn't always enabled. Apply
the patch anyway with the appropriate additional conditions?