This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 55951
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:32:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 55951
- References: <51519007 dot 9010708 at oracle dot com>
On 03/26/2013 08:09 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
check_array_designated_initializer is called by reshape_init* with
ce->index a CONST_DECL, not an INTEGER_CST. Thus I wondered if in such
cases it's just matter of using integral_constant_value on it, thus
something like the below (which passes testing on x86_64-linux).
Any constant-expression can go there, so I think I'd use