This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch cygwin64]: Add and adjust some initial sources for x64 cygwin
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 01:24:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch cygwin64]: Add and adjust some initial sources for x64 cygwin
- References: <CAEwic4aHSMyLT8oJGPQhnfRw=ciX+oFUvkV+0BVN7=LpWd9DfQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <514CF253 dot 7070204 at gmail dot com> <CAEwic4aB3cGNk7WkUh6EJ7rhjVAjU3PbH_65TwTUuf9VuN0k=g at mail dot gmail dot com> <514CF64D dot 2050701 at gmail dot com>
2013/3/23 Dave Korn <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On 23/03/2013 00:16, Kai Tietz wrote:
>> welcome, too. It would be even better if we could rethink actual the
>> need of loading java-library within libgcc's cygwin's/mingw's crtbegin
>> at all. I am actual not that sure, if we need this at all.
> Somebody has to register the default classes at startup, or attempts to
> classload them will fail.
Right, but shouldn't that be done by libjava-DLL itself on loading
(and deregistration on unloading)? I see no good point to add this
into a different dll? But well, I might miss here an important point.