This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch cygwin64]: Add and adjust some initial sources for x64 cygwin
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 00:24:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch cygwin64]: Add and adjust some initial sources for x64 cygwin
- References: <CAEwic4aHSMyLT8oJGPQhnfRw=ciX+oFUvkV+0BVN7=LpWd9DfQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <514CF253 dot 7070204 at gmail dot com> <CAEwic4aB3cGNk7WkUh6EJ7rhjVAjU3PbH_65TwTUuf9VuN0k=g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 23/03/2013 00:16, Kai Tietz wrote:
> welcome, too. It would be even better if we could rethink actual the
> need of loading java-library within libgcc's cygwin's/mingw's crtbegin
> at all. I am actual not that sure, if we need this at all.
Somebody has to register the default classes at startup, or attempts to
classload them will fail.