This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch cygwin64]: Add and adjust some initial sources for x64 cygwin
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 00:16:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch cygwin64]: Add and adjust some initial sources for x64 cygwin
- References: <CAEwic4aHSMyLT8oJGPQhnfRw=ciX+oFUvkV+0BVN7=LpWd9DfQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 22/03/2013 09:00, Kai Tietz wrote:
> (CXX_WRAP_SPEC_LIST): Undefine before define.
> @@ -73,6 +82,7 @@
> /* To implement C++ function replacement we always wrap the cxx
> malloc-like operators. See N2800 #22.214.171.124 [replacement.functions] */
> +#undef CXX_WRAP_SPEC_LIST
> #define CXX_WRAP_SPEC_LIST " \
> --wrap _Znwj \
> --wrap _Znaj \
Also, I don't think this is really necessary. Isn't it the case that
cygwin.h provides base definitions, and cygwin-w64.h overrides them, and it
would always be an error to include cygwin-w64.h before cygwin.h? In which
case the macro redefinition error would be a useful warning that somebody was
using the headers wrong.