This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch libffi]: Make sure code is position-independent for x64 targets
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:18:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch libffi]: Make sure code is position-independent for x64 targets
- References: <CAEwic4Z+qdfahbN_Zi4Y66rkuWnaA1MhokYnQTwC2mnpOjpGCQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 03/22/2013 07:42 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
> Tested for x86_64-w64-mingw32, and for upcoming x86_64-pc-cygwin
> target. Ok for apply?
Yes, that's fine.