This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, libfortran] PR 52512 - Cannot match namelist object name
- From: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- To: Tilo Schwarz <tilo at tilo-schwarz dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:13:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libfortran] PR 52512 - Cannot match namelist object name
- References: <op dot wubi5lxda8ed4e at dellschleppa dot fritz dot box>
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM, Tilo Schwarz <email@example.com> wrote:
> this patch fixes PR 52512.
> Built and regtested on Linux 3.2.0-4-686-pae.
Ok for trunk (4.9). Thanks for the patch!
PS: Common procedure is to report the target triplet you regtested on
rather than the Linux kernel version. You can see your target triplet
gfortran -v 2>&1 >/dev/null |grep Target
(For me, that's x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, since you seem to have a
32-bit Linux system I assume it'll be something like
Also, please copy-paste the changelog inline into your message rather
than as part of the diff file.