This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] Don't XFAIL gfortran.dg/do_1.f90 (PR fortran/54932)
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:19:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] Don't XFAIL gfortran.dg/do_1.f90 (PR fortran/54932)
- References: <ydd8v5j8tvo dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
Rainer Orth wrote:
As discussed in PR fortran/54932, the gfortran.dg/do_1.f90 execution
tests recently stated to XPASS at all optimization levels, adding lots
of testsuite noise. The following patch removes the xfail, allowing all
tests to pass.
Tested with the appropriate runtest invocations on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, i386-pc-solaris2.11, and
sparc-sun-solaris2.11. Ok for mainline and 4.8 branch?
Removing the xfail is okay. However, I wonder whether it would be better
to leave a reference to the PR in case the failure pops up again. As the
code is ill-defined, the failures might pop up in the future and the
reference can help with analysis.
OK - as is or with an updated reference to the PR. â For the branch, it
is the RMs' call when it can be committed.
Please wait with the committal until GCC's web mail archive works again
2013-03-19 Rainer Orth <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
* gfortran.dg/do_1.f90: Don't xfail.