This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, libfortran, 2nd version] PR 48618 - Negative unit number in OPEN(...) is sometimes allowed
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Tilo Schwarz <tilo at tilo-schwarz dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:01:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libfortran, 2nd version] PR 48618 - Negative unit number in OPEN(...) is sometimes allowed
- References: <op dot wti2pupfa8ed4e at dellschleppa dot fritz dot box> <op dot wtkoasi5a8ed4e at dellschleppa dot fritz dot box> <51387E02 dot 60403 at net-b dot de> <op dot wtk4c2ixa8ed4e at dellschleppa dot fritz dot box>
Am 07.03.2013 17:35, schrieb Tilo Schwarz:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 12:46:10 +0100, Tobias Burnus <email@example.com>
Tilo Schwarz wrote:
this patch fixes PR 48618.
Built and regtested on Linux 3.2.0-4-686-pae.
Thanks for the patch, which mostly looks okay.
A few remarks:
Thank you for the feedback.
I incorporated all remarks into the new attached patch.
The patch looks good and is okay for the 4.9 trunk. Thanks for your efforts!
If you commit yourself, you need to recall to split the ChangeLog into
the parts which go into libgfortran/ChangeLog and
gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog. For the commit log, use "svn log|less" to see
what others do for the commit log.
If you want me to commit this (and the other) patch instead, please tell me.