This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH for DR 657 (abstract classes and sfinae)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 23:28:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH for DR 657 (abstract classes and sfinae)
- References: <5144C98F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <51451D58.email@example.com>
On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> While I was looking at this and 17232 I also decided to improve the abstract
> class diagnostics.
> Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, applying to trunk.
Now that we are writing C++, we can dispense with the
'typedef enum ....' stuff.