This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Support ROR in backend
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at linaro dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:30:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Support ROR in backend
- References: <000401ce20ca$8ab84da0$a028e8e0$@email@example.com>
On 14/03/13 15:42, Ian Bolton wrote:
We couldn't generate ROR (preferred alias of EXTR when both source
registers are the same) for AArch64, when rotating by an immediate,
... until now!
This patch includes the pattern and a test.
Full regression testing for Linux and bare-metal passed.
OK for trunk stage-1?
2013-03-14 Ian Bolton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/aarch64/aarch64.md (*ror<mode>3_insn): New pattern.
* gcc.target/aarch64/ror.c: New test.
OK for stage-1