This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR56615 - Wrong-code with TRANSFER of noncontiguous arrays
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:03:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR56615 - Wrong-code with TRANSFER of noncontiguous arrays
- References: <5142D6DD.email@example.com>
> The issue is a regression which exists since GCC 4.4. The fix is rather
> obvious (see also PR).
> Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
> OK for the trunk and the two maintained branches, 4.6 and 4.7?
yes, looks good to me (pretty much obvious).
It seems the 4.8 release is quite close, but I think this should still
be able to go in (not sure if you may need to consult the release
managers at this point). According to
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2013-03/msg00036.html, trunk is still in
release-branch mode, and no RC has been created AFAIK ...