This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [LIBFFI] Re: Re: [PATCH] Add support for PaX enable kernels (MPROTECT)
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at moxielogic dot com>
- Cc: libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 22:29:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: [LIBFFI] Re: Re: [PATCH] Add support for PaX enable kernels (MPROTECT)
- References: <30737390.tlL1EbtGQR@laptop1.gw.ume.nu> <512673EA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CACxje5-rAUauLHZX4+1qRi-79Kk1sdjuv=v9Npc5j_+0H89Eog@mail.gmail.com>
On 21/02/2013 19:35, Anthony Green wrote:
> This patch looks fine, thanks. I don't plan to merge back into GCC
> for at least a week or two, so I think you should commit it to the GCC
> tree independently.
Committed to GCC revision 196527. Thanks!