This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch testsuite]: Skip c-c++-common/pr54486.c test for mingw-targets
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 12:28:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch testsuite]: Skip c-c++-common/pr54486.c test for mingw-targets
- References: <CAEwic4Y3H2HRmKMtgobDJi_Vr=MDChp_t38xjd1yBQrkq=SVsg@mail.gmail.com>
On 03/07/2013 11:16 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
Hi,OK. Only because it's the testsuite and not a change to the compiler
itself. As Jakub mentioned, we need to be locking things down pretty
tight at this stage in the game.
one small nit for mingw targets without gnu-style printf-formatter.
2013-03-07 Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* c-c++-common/pr54486.c: Skip test for mingw-targets.
Ok for apply?